I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weeks 9 and 10 of my Bracelets for a Year Challenge

Week 9 was a simple, but elegant bracelet made with Night Blue Swarovski pearls and crystals on memory wire. I have made these before, and they have been a successful design. I can do these in any colour that Swarovski makes in the pearls, and can make with any number of links. This one has 3 links. The second picture is of a 5 link bracelet that I made as a custom order, in white pearls.

Don't you just love these? I can change the colours of both the pearl and the crystal to suit your needs.

Week 10's bracelet left me a little disappointed, but it gave me some practice with wire work. I have since dismantled it, and in the process chipped one of the beads :-(
The beads were from Peruzi, made by the very talented Natalie. Peruzi can be found on Facebook. Look her up, her beads are lovely. I have another set here to work with, and a few on order as well.
I would love you to share your ideas with me, if you can come up with a design that will work with these beads.


No comments:

Post a Comment