I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weeks 7 and 8 of my Bracelets for a Year Challenge

Oh my word. Time does fly. This week is week 11 of the challenge, yet the last bracelet I left you with was week 6. So here we are playing catch up yet again. You might remember me saying on my last post that the week 7 bracelet was going to be for my niece made with lampwork beads that I had made for me in the colour of Gemma's horse. Well here it is - take a look at the spacer beads too, they work really well with the focal beads. I loved the result. I need to add a topaz dangle to this - but have yet to find one. Let me know what you think.

Week 8 brought out my Tila beads. These 2 holed beads are 5x5mm square. I bought them in 3 colours, and made this next bracelet in a pale green and cream. This is a design shared by Miyuki, the makers of the bead. I decided to use their design the first time I used the beads just to get a feel for them. Due to copyright laws, this cannot be sold for profit, but that's OK, because I love it, and will find myself wearing it for much of the summer I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment