I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I have not only been making bracelets. In between working shifts at Vancouver General Hospital, I have learnt a new skill. Using Peyote stitch, I wrapped a cabochon (a bead with no holes to thread beading wire through), and made a pendant from it. I used black and white beads to match the black and white in the beautiful Moroccan black coral cab. The ring is one I won from another beader. I think they will work pretty well together. I did make a 'chain' which I fitted to the pendant, but have yet to photograph that - pictures to follow.

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment