I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Todays efforts have turned out delightful. I love the first, an asymmetrical necklace using silver coloured hoops and purple faceted crystals to form the necklace and the purple starfish added as a pendant. I love it.





The second photo is of 2 pairs of earrings, both of which I have made before, but today I made very slight changes to. The pink is a variation of the 'Arlyn 2' earring, only using a silver plated hand crafted earring wire. The blue ones also uses a hand crafted wire, and I have used a silver coloured necklace clasp in the design, adding clear AB Swarovski crystals, and dark blue and white glass pearls. These, I have made for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment