I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Its been a while since I posted anything,, and thought it was about time I paid attention to this blog. I have a few more items recently made.. I have been working with crystals a lot recently, and have made a few bracelet and earring sets, as well as necklace and earring set, commissioned by a friend. I have also been inspired by Tiffany to come up with a silver and crystal necklace which is adorable.

this shows the crystal bracelet and earring sets, in black and a lovely jade green, the look can also be created using the turquoise or topaz coloured crystals shown.




this one shows the tiffany inspired necklace, using sterling silver chain and pink and amethyst crystals.











and this one shows the commissioned piece, the crystals are more faceted than the bracelets, and because the clasp I chose is a fancy one, it can be worn to the side or at the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment