I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Having finished the wedding jewelry for 2 friends weddings, I have got my creative head back on and will be attempting to update this blog a little more regularly again. The final wedding necklace was Kim's, a simple glass pearl necklace with a pearl glass and swarovski crystal pendant.





Another person spotted it and asked for one the same with matching earrings for on of her friends. Instead of the silver square seen in Kim's necklace, this one has a circle, and is lacking the pearl and square dangling off the clasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment