I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last week, I bought some ready made silver colored shapes, into which crystals can be added, in order to make pendants. The first two were a flower and a cross. To the flower I added purple crystals, and to the cross, topaz coloured crystals. I made them into pendants, but have not yet strung them onto a chain of any sort.

The others I turned into a pair of earrings and matching bracelet. these used 4mm crystals. I added silver coloured balls to this to make up the length. This week I went back to the same shop to buy more, so that I could do earrings in different colours, but they were out of stock - I will keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment