I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yesterday, following on from the recent flower bracelet I made from silver, I made another, using silver plated roses, into which a fuschia glass bead is placed. Behind the rose, I have place a green glass leaf, and have places a number of these onto a silver coloured chain like charms would be hung. I think this is a very girly, summery bracelet, and might make the next one with slightly smaller beads inside the roses. What do you think?



Today I kept with this theme and strung some glass flowers, in 3 colours into a bracelet. I used a metal pendant in the shape of a flower, as a focal bead, and used the pendant, with a lobster claw clasp, as part of the closure. It looks kinda cool. Ignore the dry hands in the picture below - really need to moisturize. Hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment