I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Yesterday was a fairly good day, I made only 2 necklaces, and a pair of earrings but time was limited. the set of necklace and earrings was my favourite of the day. I found the faceted amethyst glass beads by chance at my local craft store, and they were reduced in price. I used them with antique silver plated lantern beads and the result is a traditional looking set, in my view - what do you think?


The second was made using silver coloured chain, pink and purple ribbon and charms and beads. It is versatile in that it can be worn short around the neck, wrapped twice around the wrist, or, with an included extension chain, can be worn longer around the neck. I love it for the summer.

Today was a different day. My last day off, before going back to work for a set of 4 shifts, I thought I would work hard on my jewellery and get lots of new designs planned and made. However, I got everything out on my table, and just looked at it for several hours, and had no idea what to do at all. Eventually, I made 2 necklaces to accommodate pendants that I had bought. One using gunmetal grey coloured glass seed and bugle beads, holding a metal square pendant with a heart embossed on to it. I used 3 seed beads and 1 bugle bead, alternating these to make the chain, and was very pleased with the result.

For the second, I used gold coloured seed beads with filigree dangles, and mint green glass pearls to make the chain, accommodating a green and natural coloured printed shell pendant. I love both of these designs.

I now have a number of pendants left, and need inspiration for how to use them. Take a look above, maybe some of you have ideas to make them look good. I'll be away from the site for a few days, thanks to my 'real' job, but keep looking. I'll be back very soon. X

No comments:

Post a Comment