I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Today I have concentrated my efforts on earrings, and made one bracelet. The long earrings in topaz and gold colours and silver/blue were also inspired by a photograph in 'Beadstyle' magazine and ordered by a friend at work. They are made using necklace clasps, and I particularly like the silver blue ones, which include a fancier clasp. The gold ones are not quite finished, as I ran out of gold earring pins, and have not had time to shop for more yet.


This bracelet was also inspired by a photo in the same magazine. Another friend at work asked me to attempt to make one for her, and I am pleased with the result.



Finally a few more pairs of earrings, some that I managed to make today, some that I had already made.

Now I am going to make myself a 'Birds in Flight' necklace. I intended to make only one of these for myself, but before it was already made 2 people requested one, then once made I got a third order. Very successful. I am going to make mine in a different colour, and will take photographs at various steps along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment