I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

This week, I have concentrated on necklace and earring sets. i decided that I liked some of the necklaces I did a few weeks ago, where one side of the necklace is different to the other side. I made 3 sets this week. The first was made with amethyst coloured shell hoops, and rose gold coloured glass beads in 2 sizes.



The second is made with small white glass beads, pale grey shell discs, and turquoise Swarovski crystals. It has antique silver coloured pendant, with turquoise stones in it.





The third was made with blue flat round millifiore beads, and silver coloured hoops. These beads let the light shine through them, so the earrings look lovely in the light.





I also made a pair of earrings and a pendant for a friend for her birthday, using Swarovski crystals and sterling silver findings. She loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment