I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

My personal challenge for 2013 is to make at least one piece of jewellery each month, in that months birthstone.

January saw the start of this challenge with the Garnet. I made 2 necklaces, with garnet chips and ruby garnet 6mm rounds.

The first has silver plated bead caps, and a silver plated clasp, is a simple strung necklace, with 3 sets of 3 beads strung in between garmet chips.

The second features a pretty and complimenting lampwork bead made by one of my favourite artistes, Lorraine Dowdle. It has sterling silver bead caps either side of it, and is strung between garnet rounds and chips. This portion of the necklace was then added to some sterling silver chain. Its pretty cute in my own opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment