I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Yesterday I decided to use up some of my mixed glass beads, so made a few bracelets with memory wire, and made a couple of new designs. The memory wired bracelets have been a good starting point for my jewellery making, as they have proved to be very popular, and are relatively inexpensive to make, so sales have allowed me to buy different beads and equipment so that I can start to produce more unique and sophisticated designs, of a higher quality. Thanks to all of you who bought one of these, and to those of you who bought several. X

No comments:

Post a Comment