I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Jewellery

My jewellery is inspired by all kinds of things, people's own jewellery,  jewellery seen in shops, magazines or over the internet, and other peoples ideas when they ask for orders. I make no more than 5 of any one design, and many are individual designs, so you can be assured that you wont bump into many people wearing the same design that you are wearing. You can also give me an idea of what you want, and I will do my best to create something as you want it, making a truly individualised design. The memory wire bracelets are truly unique, as they are made from mixes of glass beads that are never repeated, so whilst I might make 10 or more turquoise bracelets with memory wire, each will be unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment