I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Oops. I did it again. I left the blog blog less for over a year.

So much has happened over the last couple of years. Our tiny grandson has become a terrific 3 1/2 year old, and we had an addition to our family. Our precious grandaughter who is already a year old.


Both are adorable. We have just purchased a motor home, so we hope to be able to take the kids on mini adventures over the coming months too.

On the bead front, I have discovered some very talented local artists who I have started to buy from, and my collection of beads and focal pieces just gets bigger and bigger. Stephanie Dieleman is one of these local artists. She makes beautiful lampwork beads, such as this one, which I kept simple, adding a gold coloured chain.
Elsie Smith is another local Artist. She makes polymer clay focals that are out of this world. I have quite the collection. Here's a piece I made with one of her beautiful creations
I, of course, continue to buy beauties by Lorraine Dowdle and Natalie Fletcher of Peruzi, and attempt to work my magic on these. Here's one of my latest pieces using Lorraines lampwork beads
And a piece using one of Natalie clay beauties. 
And of course I still make jewellery that use only seedbeads with crystals, pearls or fire polished beads. Here are a few of my latest that I love. 


I think that's enough for now.  We are heading out now to pick our grandson up for a 2 night sleep over :-)



1 comment:

  1. so much fun to take the grand kids on mini adventures ... it brings back lots of great memories for me and my own grand parents (from many, many years ago!) ... wonderful pieces here - you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete