I hope you like what you see on here.

Please feel free to leave comments or even suggestions to give me inspiration. If you have any questions about any of the jewellery you see, or are interested in ordering anything, please e-mail me at

Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wow, its a long time since I did anything on here, maybe its time to get back into my Blog. From sunday morning, I have 6 days off, I am going to get a few recent pictures on here, and start Blogging again. I have done a lot since my last post back in 2010. Changed jobs, got a page on Facebook to display my jewellery, still not selling much LOL, but I keep some of it for me hehe.
It was recently the 25th anniversary of the day I met my husband - he bought me a beautiful diamond engagement ring. Lord knows, he has a job on his hand now, to top it in July 2014, when it is our 25th wedding anniversary hahaha.
Well peeps, its 11pm, I am off to bed for now, but make a promise to start Blogging again next week. S
I will start with sharing the challenge that I have set myself for the year.
Watch this space X

No comments:

Post a Comment